AIAG is hosting a series of roll-out events for the new IATF 16949:2016 automotive quality standard. The purpose of the events is to help AIAG members and others in attendance understand the latest edition of the standard and what it means to their organizations and the re-certification process.
The events will occur in various locations around the world, including:
- Seoul, Korea — February 21, 2017
- Southern Automotive Quality Summit — March 9, 2017 at the Von Braun Center in Huntsville, Alabama
- Mexico City, Mexico — March 22, 2017
- Shanghai China — March 29, 2017 (email firstname.lastname@example.org to register)
- Sao Paulo, Brazil — April 19, 2017
- Tokyo, Japan — May 25, 2017
The roll-out agenda will include a variety of sessions on the new industry global quality standard as well as supplier compliance expectations and timing. In addition, representatives from IATF and IAOB will provide an automotive standards update.
For more information on these IATF roll outs, visit www.aiag.org or contact AIAG customer service at 248-358-3003.