AIAG has posted the full agenda and speaker information for its popular annual Quality Summit, scheduled for September 19-20, 2017, at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, Michigan.
The Quality Summit is the leading automotive industry quality event of the year and is designed for the full spectrum of quality and product development professionals. The Quality Summit provides insights from both OEM and supplier perspectives as well as advice on how to navigate quality-related business in a global environment.
Registration includes continental breakfast both days, Tuesday lunch and evening reception, networking breaks, and exhibits.
Tuesday Agenda Highlights
7:30 AM - 8:30 AM Registration and Continental Breakfast
8:30 AM - 8:45 AM Welcome Scott A. Gray, Director — Quality Products & Services, AIAG
8:45 AM - 9:30 AM Industry Keynote Gary West, Global Executive Director, Supplier Quality & Development Engineer, General Motors Company
10:00 AM - 11:40 AM IATF 16949
- OEM Sessions
- Certification Status Update
- Supplier Transition Case Study
11:40 AM - 1:00 PM Lunch
1:00 PM - 1:45 PM Future Automotive Quality: An Autoparts Maker Perspective Carlos Andres Pan, Industrial Director, Industrias Guidi Sacif
1:01 PM - 2:40 PM FMEA Workshop
1:55 PM - 2:40 PM Voices of Quality Mike Roberts, AIAG Instructor at MR Insights LLC
3:10 PM - 3:55 PM
- Impact of Robust FMEA on the Heat Treat Industry Suranjeeta Dhar, Heat Treat Specialist, and Medina Kaknjo, Heat Treat Technical Specialist, Ford Motor Company
- Optimizing Global Quality Audits on Mobile Devices Jonathan Brun, CEO, Nimonik
4:05 PM - 4:50 PM
- Core Tools Software Update John M. Cachat, Core Tools Software Project Manager, AIAG
- Development 2003 Mustang Bi-Fuel Muscle Car Using ISO/TS16949 Daryl Patrishkoff, Engineer, Performance Alt Fuels
4:50 PM - 6:30 PM Reception
Wednesday Agenda Highlights
7:30 AM - 8:30 AM Networking and Continental Breakfast
8:30 AM - 9:15 AM Risk Management, Executive Responsibility and IATF 16949 Tom Seadler, President, and Jeff Phillips, Vice President of Product Management, CEBOS, a Division of QAD Inc.
8:31 AM - 10:15 AM Problem-Solving Panel Discussion
9:30 AM - 10:15 AM The Future of Quality, Enticing Millennials Pierre Servan, CEO, Factor Quality, Inc.
10:45 AM - 11:30 AM Closing Keynote
11:30 AM - 11:40 AM Prize Drawing
Sponsors and exhibitors for the 2017 Quality Summit are encouraged to reserve space now, as last year’s exhibit hall sold out.