Interested participants in the 2017 Supply Chain Summit are reminded to register by April 20, 2017 to receive the best pricing via the Early Bird discount. The event will be held June 20, 2017 at Laurel Manor Banquet and Conference Center in Livonia, Michigan from 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
The theme for this year’s Supply Chain Summit is “Understanding Complexity in Today’s Supply Chain.” Attendees will enjoy a presentation on this year’s North American automotive industry forecast and have opportunities to ask questions of OEM representatives and supplier executives. Industry experts will discuss current issues, updates, and solutions applicable to understanding supply chain complexities.
Additional presentations will focus on updates and solutions applicable to privacy, data security, risk management and requirements, cyber security, and other topics specific to optimizing the supply chain. To conclude the event, a senior-level keynote speaker will be followed by a reception offering another opportunity to network. The current speaker line-up includes:
- Kevin Roberts, senior automotive analyst for PwC – PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Albert Zapanta, president and CEO, U.S. Mexico Chamber of Commerce
- Terry Onica, director, automotive, QAD
- Christopher Perry, director of field operations, U.S. Customs & Border Protection
- Tyese Doby, global supply chain risk management supervisor, General Motors Company
- Gladyne Wiley Lynch, supplier performance specialist, Ford Motor Company
Interested sponsors and exhibitors are encouraged to reserve space now, as the Supply Chain Summit is one of AIAG’s most popular annual events, and the exhibit floor sold out for the last two years.
For more information, visit www.aiag.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org.