Register now for the first annual Southern Automotive Corporate Responsibility event on August 15, 2017, at the Embassy Suites by Hilton in Franklin, Tennessee. Today’s automotive companies are working hard to manage compliance with increasing requirements vital to business operations and customers.
Cohosted by the Tennessee Automotive Manufacturers Association (TAMA) and AIAG to assist with those efforts, this inaugural one-day event was created to offer OEMs and suppliers a comprehensive overview of corporate responsibility/sustainability and offer solutions to issues impacting the industry. Sessions will address important topics ranging from environmental management and supply chain sustainability to chemical management and conflict minerals reporting.
- Welcome Ashley Frye, TAMA
- Opening Remarks Brian Sullivan, Nissan North America, Inc.
- Keynote: Environmental Impacts to Day-to-Day Operations in the Automotive Industry Michael Stagg, Waller Law
- Climate Change Management Leading Practices Al Hildreth, General Motors Company
- Snapshot: What You Need to Know about Renewable Energy Hans Royal, Renewable Choice
- Material Recovery and Economic Sustainability Will Sagar, Southeast Recycling Development Council (SERDC)
- Creating an Interactive Material Exchange in Tennessee Vaughn Cassidy, Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation Office of Sustainable Practices (TDEC)
- Contractor Safety Management Leanne Magnuson, General Motors Company
- How a Conflict Mineral Program Affects Your Company Johanna Blakley, Toyota Motor Engineering and Manufacturing North America, Inc.
- Supply Chain Sustainability e-Learning and Knowledge Assessment Tanya Bolden, AIAG
- AIAG Supply Safe/Big Tent Tanya Bolden, AIAG
“The entire supply chain can benefit when stakeholders collaborate, share best practices, and encourage the development of common solutions to increase industry performance and public perception,” notes Tanya Bolden, AIAG director, Corporate Responsibility Products & Services. “AIAG and its member companies are extending the full range of our expertise and product offerings to support the growing supply base in the southeastern U.S. This event is one in a series of co-branded automotive events throughout the southern states targeting specific subject matter experts,”
Register now to join your peers and learn more about this critical component of the auto industry while you broaden your network by engaging other subject matter experts, industry colleagues, and their customers. TAMA members, call 248-358-3003 to get your member rate for registration.