Register by August 12 to save on this annual event coming October 12 – 13, 2017, at Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, Michigan.
Why do we use IMDS? How will it impact you?
This year’s event addresses those questions along with many more over 1-½ days, with an evening reception at the end of Day 1. The conference focuses on Why we do it and How it will impact you. To build upon last year’s discussions, this conference also includes legislative updates and IMDS topics that broaden the IMDS regulatory compliance reporting scope through the new IMDS Chemistry Manager.
One of AIAG’s most popular annual conferences, the IMDS & Product Chemical Compliance Conference allows attendees significant time for panel discussions, Q&A, networking, and touring exhibits offered by vendors allied to the field.
Day One Morning Highlights
- IMDS Data Quality Training Michelle Badish, TetraTech
- CMRT 5.0 Training Gina Weber, Honda Trading America
- Welcome/Introductions Lecedra Welch, AIAG; Michael Wurzman, RSJ Technical
- OHCL Committee Update Dianne Boss, General Motors Company; Yusuf Williams, Harman/Becker Automotive Systems
- GLAPS Progress Renayde Dooley, Toyota Boshoku America
- Legislative Update EU (REACH, Nano, Biocides) Impact on Automotive Timo Unger, Hyundai-Europe
- ELV 8th Stakeholder & 9th Upcoming ROHS2 Mariola Hauke, European Association of Automotive Suppliers (CLEPA)
- US, EU, & Chinese Conflict Minerals News Chris McClure, Crowe Horwath
- Coating & Plating Quality Data Christian Richter, National Association for Surface Finishing (NASF)
- Service Providers Panel Moderator: Mike Wurzman, RSJ Technical; Panelists: Chuck LePard, DXC Technology; Achim Schrempp, iPoint-systems Gmbh; Michael Zepp, Dassault Systemes Enovia Corp; Robin Whitaker, SAP
Look for additional agenda information here and in next month’s CR newsletter.
Date: October 12 –13, 2017
Day 1: 8:15 am – 4:30pm followed by an evening reception
Day 2: 8:15am – 12:00pm
Location: Suburban Collection Showplace | 46100 Grand River Avenue Novi, MI 48374
Not an AIAG member? Save on this purchase and your membership could even be FREE. See if you qualify at http://go.aiag.org/join.