Register early to save on this annual event coming October 12 – 13, 2017, at Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, Michigan.
This year’s event takes place over 1-½ days with an evening reception at the end of Day 1. This year’s conference focuses on Why we do it and How it will impact you, and includes legislative updates and IMDS topics that broaden the IMDS regulatory compliance reporting scope through the new IMDS Chemistry Manager.
One of AIAG’s most popular annual conferences, the IMDS & Product Chemical Compliance Conference allows attendees significant time for panel discussions, Q&A, networking, and touring exhibits offered by vendors allied to the field.
Day One Highlights
- CM-3 Training
- IMDS Data Quality Training
- OHCL Committee Update
- GLAPS Progress
- Legislative Update EU
- ELV 8th Stakeholder & 9th Upcoming ROHS2
- US, EU, & Chinese Conflict Minerals News
- Coating & Plating Quality Data
- Service Providers Panel
- Supplier Reporting Challenges
- Why IMDS Does not work well with your industry
- Full Material Data & Cross-Industry Reporting
- Legislative Update AP
- Legislative Update Americas
- OEM Recycling & Dismantling Challenges
- OEM Panel
Day Two Highlights
- IMDS Training 11.0 Features
- IMDS 2017 Enhancements & IMDS SC Committee Update
- IMDS 11.0
- Electronics Reporting and REC019 Update
- The Perils of Published Data
- Bad Data: Use of Jokers & Application Codes
- CAMDS Reporting TOU, OEM Data Needs
- ACC Update, Prop 65, GADSL & IMDS Challenges
Date: October 12 –13, 2017
Day 1: 8:15 am – 4:30pm followed by an evening reception
Day 2: 8:15am – 12:00pm
Location: Suburban Collection Showplace | 46100 Grand River Avenue Novi, MI 48374http://go.aiag.org/join.