Join us on Thursday, March 1, 2018, for a one day workshop, Effective Problem Solving for Practitioners, based on the AIAG CQI-20: Effective Problem Solving – Practitioner Guide. This course, which is ideal for all members of cross-functional problem solving teams, teaches the problem solving methods and tools used and endorsed by OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers.
Attendees will learn techniques for corrective action verification and validation, addressing issues in similar processes (reading across or replication), and determination and handling of supplier issues. Additional workshop topics include the following:
- Methods for accurately defining the problem
- Containment guidelines
- Overview of root cause identification tools and techniques
- Key questions for corrective actions
- Key questions for preventive actions
- Sample formats of various key tools used in problem solving
If you’re new to problem solving or if you’re just looking to review and refresh your skills – you won’t want to miss this workshop.
For more information and to reserve your seat for this unique training course, click here.