The 2016 Supply Chain Summit will be here soon! The all-day event, which will be held in Livonia, Michigan on Tuesday, June 14th, will focus on “Automotive Supply Chain Risk Management Tools and Best Practices.”
This is an exciting opportunity to learn from leaders in the industry about Supply Chain Risk Management. In addition you’ll attend sessions with updates regarding:
- 2016 Industry Forecast
- Practical Automotive Privacy and Data Security
- Data Information & Cyber Security
- Existing & Emerging Risk in the Supply Chain
- Assessing Risk Between Tier 1 and Sub Tiers
- U.S. Customs & Border Protection Risk Assessment/Management
There will be an open Q&A panel with OEM supplier executives, as well as plenty of time to network and socialize with colleagues and friends. Don’t miss out on this chance to get the latest information in Supply Chain Management!
The deadline to register for this event is June 1st, and AIAG members receive discounted registration fees. Get more details and Register Now.