This year’s IMDS & Product Chemical Compliance Conference addresses those questions and many more, with a focus on the evolution of the International Material Data System (IMDS), and the specific reasons we use this global reporting tool. A member of the IMDS Steering Committee will be onsite to share further information on new enhancements for IMDS.
Important information on new topics such as GLAPS, full material disclosure and cross-industry reporting, OEM dismantling challenges, the importance of data quality, how small companies manage IMDS, and updates to Chemistry Manager round out a packed agenda.
To build upon last year’s discussions, both days kick off with a 30-minute basic IMDS training session, and Thursday includes a 30-minute conflict minerals training sessions, as well.
One of AIAG’s most popular annual conferences, the IMDS & Product Chemical Compliance Conference allows attendees significant time for panel discussions, Q&A, networking, touring exhibits, and a reception at the close of Day One
Day One Afternoon Highlights
- IMDS in a Small company. Deb Reining, Luvata Ohio
- Vehicle Interior Air Quality (VIAQ) Update. Mark Polster, Ford Motor Company
- Full Materials Data (FMD) and Cross Industry Reporting. Brenda B. Baney, B Cubed Consulting, Inc.
- Asia-Pacific Legislative Update. Midori Shinto, Tokai Rika Co., Ltd.
- Americas Legislative Update. Mary Ann Sanders, Haley & Aldrich, and Tammy Giroux, General Motors of Canada Limited
- OEM Panel. Bing Xu, Ford Motor Company; Timo Unger, Hyundai Motor Europe Technical Center GmbH; Kirankumar Jagatap, General Motors Company; Christopher R. Sidney, FCA US LLC; Jim Raymond, Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing North America, Inc.
Look for additional agenda information here and in next month’s CR newsletter.
Date: October 12 –13, 2017
Day 1: 7:45am – 4:30pm followed by an evening reception
Day 2: 7:45am – 12:00pm
Location: Suburban Collection Showplace | 46100 Grand River Avenue Novi, MI 48374
Not an AIAG member? Save on this purchase and your membership could even be FREE. See if you qualify at http://go.aiag.org/join.