The 2016 Supply Chain Summit is approaching quickly. With updates from AIAG industry experts, member companies and invited technical experts, the summit provides an excellent opportunity for OEM’s and suppliers of all sizes to learn about privacy, data security, risk requirements, cyber security, and risk assessment in the Supply Chain space. Registration closes May 31, 2016, so be sure to register now.
In addition to the Supply Chain Summit, AIAG offers a variety of SCM opportunities designed to ensure that your employees and extended supply chain partners receive a consistent message and top-quality educational experience. With many courses available online, AIAG brings the educational experience out of the classroom and into the homes or offices of professionals located across the world.
Supply Chain Management courses include:
- Global MMOG/LE Implementation Training - Level 1
- M-22 Finished Vehicle Transportation Damage Standards
- B-16 Global Transport Label Standard for the Automotive Industry eLearning
- Executive Seminar: Automotive Industry Global Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- NAFTA Content Reporting
- HTS Harmonized Tariff Schedule Overview
Check out the full list of AIAG Training Services for more information.
We look forward to seeing you at the 2016 Supply Chain Summit!