Register soon and join us at this year’s virtual 2021 IMDS & Product Chemical Compliance Conference on October 19–20, 2021: Transitioning From Compliance and Reporting to Sustainability.
Building on our last 20 years’ endeavors to lead North American automotive communities to develop and improve chemical and material data collection, regulatory compliance, and reporting, now it is time for us to move forward to face the new challenges of fulfilling more stringent regulatory requirements, integrating electronics materials reporting, and addressing the greener initiatives of sustainable future in the circular economy era.
You’ll hear detailed presentations on SCIP & IMDS REC019 requirements/challenges, impacts from the Chemical Strategy of Sustainability, and of course IMDS updates — what was new in version 13.0 and what’s coming next in the new version. We will hear an update from the IMDS Steering Committee on ELV, REACH, and IMDS data quality. Whether you are new to IMDS or an expert, we have a track for you. By attending this conference, you will be more insightful on reporting requirements and regulations that impact your day-to-day business and become more acquainted with transitioning from dealing with compliance and reporting to managing sustainability.
The virtual event includes all the same features as our in-person events, along with additional benefits such as:
- Easy access — no software or plugin downloads required.
- Choose which sessions to attend and set reminders so you don’t miss out.
- Access recorded sessions for a full 60-day period after the event.
- Virtual networking, live chatting with exhibitors.
- Live Q&A sessions following presentations…and much more!
Day 1 Highlights
- IMDS 101: Brief Introduction into the basics of IMDS
- AIAG Chemical Management & Reporting Group (OHCL) Update:
Detailed workgroup updates including OHCL overview, REC and DOC, REC019 under supplier alliance (SUAL), GHS/GADSL
- Automotive Supply Chain Impacts of Chemical Strategy for Sustainability (EU Perspective): Safe-and-sustainable by design, digital product passport, mixture assessment factor, and key stakes for automotive suppliers to provide better understanding of what lies behind the 56 actions of the CSS
- Case Study: REC019 (Electronics Reporting) and 8.x Deactivation: In-depth review of the changes to electric/electronic (E/E) components and assemblies after the deactivation of Rec019
- OEM Supplier Panel: Review of IMDS-specific topics including the greatest challenges for North American OEMs in managing IMDS and the most common IMDS supplier mistakes, plus experiences leading electronics reporting groups, the new SIAP (Substance Impact Assessment in Products) process management, other SCiP topics, and much more
Ready to learn more? Click here to navigate to the AIAG Events Store now and check out our in-progress agenda with linked speaker bios – and be sure to reserve your spot to join us this October!
Exhibitor and sponsorship information is available at https://www.aiag.org/event-exhibitors/R21IMDS.pdf.