The Virtual AIAG Corporate Responsibility Summit is back! This year’s two-day event on April 14–15, 2021, offers attendees the latest insights and industry information on today's ESG concerns. Join us for the first day (Wednesday, April 14) to hear insights on a wide range of environmental issues. The second day (Thursday, April 15) sessions focus on human rights, sustainability, conflict minerals, and more.
In addition to being easy to access — no software or plugin downloads required — this virtual event provides the flexibility of participating from your office, home, or anywhere with high-speed internet access. As an added bonus, if you’re unable to be at your computer all day, you can choose which sessions to attend, set reminders, or even come back to content you missed, as attendees will be able to access recorded sessions for a full 60 days after the event.
Other benefits of this web-based platform include virtual networking, live chatting with exhibitors, live Q&A with speakers following presentations, and much more.
- Design for Sustainability
- Sustainable Rubber Case Study
- Water Security: Why Should We Care?
- Decarbonizing in Logistics
- Sustainable Material Recycling – End of Life
- Health and Safety Amid COVID
- Big Picture: Supply Chains Post-COVID
- What You Should Know before Establishing a Responsible Minerals Program
- CAHRAs List & Effective Use in the Supply Chain
- Human Rights in the Automotive Industry
- Supply Chain Mapping: Lessons Learned & Salient risk
- What’s on the Horizon for Materials Sourcing?
- Customer Expectations for Critical Raw Materials
To view agenda and register now: click here.
Sponsor and Exhibitor information coming shortly!