AIAG Auto Parts Purchasing Leadership and Suppliers Summit will be held on November 30, 2016 in Shanghai, China, concurrent with 2016 Automechanika, the world’s second largest Automechanika trade fair for automotive parts, accessories, equipment, and services. The theme of this year’s Forum is “Surviving and Thriving through Industry Transformation.”
AIAG CEO J. Scot Sharland will provide a brief overview of the changes and requirements in IATF 16949 (formerly ISO/TS 16949) and transition timing, and will benchmark Chinese suppliers’ performance in standardized quality core tools knowledge assessments. Do not miss this excellent information update opportunity for new IATF 16949!
- Latest information on the new IATF 16949:2016
- Continuing quality improvement standards and requirements
- Auto parts sourcing strategy and industry development
- Sourcing requirements from OEMs and Tier-1s
- Establishing a seamless, efficient, and responsible supply chain
- Quality system improvement
- Sub-tier supplier management
- Corporate responsibility
- And more
We continue to invite purchasing executives from GM, Ford, Fiat-Chrysler, Volkswagen, Volvo, Jaguar Land Rover, Geely, Delphi, Bosch, Lear, Magna, BorgWarner, and other OEMs and Tier-1s to talk about their sourcing strategy, needs, requirements, and supply chain development to auto suppliers in Asia/China.
Date: November 30, 2016
Location: Marriott Hotel Hongqiao | Shanghai, China