The National Association for Surface Finishing and AIAG are hosting a special workshop for automotive materials engineers, supplier quality engineers, and metallurgists in Atlanta on June 20, 2017 from 1:00pm – 5:00pm at the Georgia World Congress Center.
As an AIAG member, you get free admission to the Surface Finishing Applications for Automotive Workshop and a special rate for Access to SUR/FIN Manufacturing & Technology Trade Show & Conference.
- Sustainability Summit (Monday, June 19)
- Welcome Reception on the Show Floor (Monday Evening, June 19)
- Access to the Exhibit Floor on all Days
- Show Floor Lunches
- Complimentary Keynote Sessions (Monday and Tuesday)
- Surface Finishing Applications for Automotive Workshop (Tuesday, June 20, 1:00 to 5:00 p.m.)
- Automotive Sessions (Tuesday, June 20, and Wednesday, June 21)
- AIAG Executive Director J. Scot Sharland will deliver the SUR/FIN Monday keynote address at 1:00 p.m.
This workshop will deliver an intermediate level overview of understanding plated coatings and their applications for automotive.
Attendees will gain an overview of widely used coatings and common applications, with a focus on why particular coatings are specified for specific applications. Presentations and discussion will also focus on which elements of the production process are important to maintaining desired characteristics, as well as the role of AIAG’s CQI assessments in helping to ensure deposits are consistent and provide the desired characteristics. Recommended for materials engineers, purchasing and supplier quality professionals.
Click here to view the conference flyer.AIAG members can register by clicking here.