Organizers for AIAG’s Customs Town Hall have announced new information regarding speakers and sessions available during this popular, full-packed gathering of importers, exporters, and customs service providers. Scheduled for November 15, 2016 at the Laurel Manor Banquet and Conference Center in Livonia, Michigan, participants in the AIAG Customs Town Hall will discuss new and ongoing programs that impact customs clearance and cost.
This year’s session topics include Automotive & Aerospace CEE, Update on U.S. Sanctions Programs-Focus on the Auto Industry, Trusted Trader, C-TPAT Changes in the Program, Classifying Encryption, TPP Vs. NAFTA, and Advanced Manifest Post Departure Filing Update.
The Customs Town Hall draws the foremost experts on customs-related topics. This year’s speaker line-up includes:
- TInesha Cherry, assistant director, trade operations, U.S. Customs & Border Protection
- Andrew P. Galdes, associate, Latham & Watkins, LLP
- Richard Colburn, wildlife inspector, Office of Law Enforcement, Department of Interior
- Elizabeth Schmelzinger, director — C-TPAT, Office of Field Operations, U.S. Customs & Border Protection
- Michael Cerny, partner, Cerny Associates, PC
- Ray Gold, counsel, Berliner, Corcoran & Rowe, LLP
- Nicole Bivens Collinson, president, International Trade & Government Relations, Sandler & Travis Trade Advisory Services, Inc.
- Paul Diedrich, senior vice president, Sandler & Travis Trade Advisory Services, Inc.
- Lonny Rollins, sales specialist, Thomson Reuter
- James Swanson, director, cargo security and controls, U.S. Customs & Border Protection
View speaker bios and presentation descriptions now.
Sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities are still available. Contact Shannon Osburn at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.