AIAG will host a series of roll-out events for the new IATF 16949:2016 automotive quality standard. The purpose of the events is to help AIAG members and others in attendance understand the latest edition of the standard and what it means to their organizations and the re-certification process.
The events will occur in various locations around the world, including:
- Seoul, Korea — February 21, 2017
- Southern Automotive Quality Summit — March 9, 2017 at the Von Braun Center in Huntsville, Alabama
- Mexico City, Mexico — March 22, 2017
- Shanghai China — March 29, 2017 (email email@example.com to register)
- Sao Paulo, Brazil — April 19, 2017
The roll-out agenda will include a variety of sessions on the new industry global quality standard as well as supplier compliance expectations and timing. In addition, representatives from IATF and IAOB will provide an automotive standards update.
For more information on these IATF roll outs, visit www.aiag.org or contact AIAG customer service at 248-358-3003.
AIAG Releases Gap Analysis Tool
Ensure your organization’s QMS meets all the new requirements for the IATF 16949 transition with AIAG’s Gap Analysis Tool.
Use the analysis tool to:
- Identify differences that need to be addressed between your current QMS and IATF 16949
- Ensure your organization's QMS meets all the new requirements
- Create a framework for completing an initial evaluation to determine the level of complexity of transitioning your QMS to IATF 16949.
The gap tool is intended to be completed in a workshop environment, and the output will help you to develop an implementation plan specific to your organization.