New Live Virtual Training Alert! Understanding the Soldering Special Process System Assessment – a live virtual workshop* that helps participants learn how to internally assess the management and control of their soldering processes – is now available at the AIAG Store.
Next offered on November 22, 2021, this course is based on the newly released second edition of the CQI-17 Electronic Assembly Manufacturing-Soldering System Assessment (EAM-SSA).
During this one-day workshop, attendees will:
- Review CQI-17 requirements for assessment procedures and frequencies
- Review the internal assessment process and assessor qualifications
- Review the documented assessment procedure and checklists and share best practices
- Learn the Automotive Process Approach for effective auditing
- Through the use of the Automotive Process Approach, learn how to effectively use the system assessment, job audit forms and process tables, and develop an “audit plan” to be used as a guide within your organization
Click here to learn more about this new training today!
*Please note that this class is not designed to be technical in nature and will not address the process requirements that are part of the process tables.