Register today for AIAG’s popular Corporate Responsibility Summit — a virtual two-day event on June 21–22, 2022, that offers attendees the latest insights and industry information on today's environmental, social, and governance (ESG) concerns.
Building on topics explored at last year’s event, the 2022 Summit focuses on industry challenges and opportunities. This year’s agenda addresses the evolution of ESG factors in the supply chain and offers basic awareness of topics for those who are new to these issues, as well as in-depth insights for more experienced professionals. Sessions for this two-day event will cover a diverse range of mission-critical topics, from environmental issues and human rights, to sustainability, conflict minerals, and more.
Day Two Agenda Highlights
- Climate-Related Risk & Financial Disclosures. Jing Zhang, The Value Reporting Foundation
- SEC Task Force on Climate and ESG. Aaron Sikora, Risk Assurance Partner, and Lisa Mautz, KPMG LLP
- Net-Zero & Carbon Neutrality. Justice Hadley, CDP
- How Data Is Being Used to Build Tools. Assheton Carter, TDI Sustainability
- How Are You Reporting on Your Mineral Due Diligence? Luca Maiotti, OECD
- Development and Implementation of an Integrated Management System. Carmine Liuzzi Intertek SAI Global
- The First Pillar of Response to Climate Change: Energy Management & Renewable Energy. Ethan Rogers, U.S. Department of Energy, Advanced Manufacturing Office
- Minerals Reporting Strategy & Prioritization. Assheton Carter, TDI Sustainability
- Supplier Assessment Reporting Tools. Moderator: Jack Nunes; Aleksandr Pashnev, CSR Europe; John Bys, EcoVadis; Claire Russell, NQC LTD; Sarah Block CDP
- Scaling Automotive’s Positive Impact. Taylor Kennedy, RESOLVE; David Sturmes, The Impact Facility
Day One Agenda
- Global EU and US Legislation
- Human Rights Legislation
- Global CAFÉ Legislation Summary & EU Battery Directive
- EU Conflict Minerals
- German Due Diligence Act Deep Dive
- Global Guiding Principles & Practical Guidance: OEM Panel Discussion
- Circular Economy
- Overview of Responsible Steel
- Modern Slavery/Forced Labor
- NGO Perspectives on How Conditions Are Improving
Hosted on the same virtual platform as the 2021 summit, attendees can join from anywhere with high-speed internet. Network with peers and visit exhibitors on this unique virtual environment that provides the full AIAG event experience along with the flexibility to choose and set reminders for the sessions you don’t want to miss — even come back to content for five days after the summit.
For more information and to register, visit the event page today!