CMRT 5.11 is available for download here.
In addition, a downloadable version of the most up-to-date Smelter Reference List is available here, and you can see the revision history here. You can also access the completion guide in English, Chinese, German, and Japanese here.
Major changes to CMRT 5.11 include:
- Corrections to all bugs and errors
- Update to ISO country, state and province lists
- Enhancements which do not conflict with IPC-1755
- Updates to the Smelter Reference List and Standard Smelter List
- Name changes to reflect the organization's rebrand
The next version of the CMRT is anticipated to be released in November, 2018. No major revisions are anticipated at this time.
We welcome error reports, please contact us.
PLEASE NOTE: RMI does not store or distribute completed CMRT forms.
For more information, contact Hillary Amster.