AIAG's Greenhouse Gas Workgroup has developed a complimentary training session to increase suppliers’ awareness of water management and how to report via the CDP Water Supply Chain.
- Why Water Management is Important to the Auto Industry. Al Hildreth, Company Energy Manager, General Motors Company; Sherry Mueller, Business Analyst, Ford Motor Company
- Key Water Risks in Automotive Business. Water affects many aspects of society and business: financial, operational, product, reputation, and compliance. Mitigation requires risk assessment and strategic planning. Maurie Carr, Vice President for Partnerships and Development, Global Environment & Technology Foundation (GETF)
- Water Management Integration into Your Business Plan. Al Hildreth, Company Energy Manager, General Motors Company; Sherry Mueller, Business Analyst, Ford Motor Company; Maurie Carr, Vice President for Partnerships and Development, Global Environment & Technology Foundation (GETF)
- Reporting Water Management to Your Customer. Your customers use CDP to inquire about water management, risks, and opportunities in their supply chain. Learn about the reporting process. Sonya Bhonsle, Director, Supply Chain, Carbon Disclosure Project
- Responsible Water Management Program. New information on Water boundaries, water balances, and water treasure hunts. Norton Fogel, Senior Project Manager, Tetra Tech.
- Water Benchmarking OEMs and Best Practices. AIAG’s water work group will share the results of their benchmarking study on water use, as well as best practices for process management and performing for continuous improvement.
- Water Reuse Specification - Extreme Water Stress. When a site is under extreme water stress, a plan to reuse water helps to mitigate the risk. Learn about standard specifications being developed for facilities. Laura Kelly, Environmental Specialist, ARCADIS U.S., Inc.