Registration is still open for the 2018 Conflict Minerals Industry Briefing on June 12. One of AIAG’s most popular events, this year’s program is designed to offer the information new professionals need and to advance the knowledge of those experienced in conflict minerals reporting.
Conflict Minerals reporting continues to be a topic of discussion among those addressing corporate compliance, both nationally and internationally. This important conference is an opportunity to share the current status — plus potential changes — to U.S. legislation, European Union and customer requirements, and more.
Many of today’s widely used reporting tools have been developed and enhanced by AIAG and its member companies working collaboratively, and we continue in our mission to educate and inform to advance transparency in the automotive supply chain.
Morning and afternoon sessions offer something for everyone. New professionals and those seeking a refresher of basic content will find value in the event’s morning agenda. More experienced conflict minerals reporters will benefit from attending in the afternoon. Stay for the entire day to get a full overview.
Morning Highlights – The Basics
- What’s changed with 3TG? - Kristen Coy, Honda North America, Inc; Amanda Bishop, Visteon Corporation
- What Can We Anticipate from Government? - Elizabeth Orlando, U.S. Department of State; Benjamin Harrison, EU Directorate-General for Trade
- Responsible Minerals Initiative Overview - Hillary Amster, Responsible Business Alliance
- OECD Due Diligence - Kenneth Edwards DENSO International America, Inc.
- DRC Perspective - Raphaёl Deberdt, Responsible Sourcing Network
Afternoon Highlights – Advance Your Knowledge
- Other Minerals/Metals of Interest - George Cajati, U.S. Department of State
- EU Legislation - Benjamin Harrison, EU Directorate-General for Trade
- How is Business Preparing to Address Minerals Expansion? - Hillary Amster, Responsible Business Alliance
- Regional Success Stories - Raphaёl Deberdt, Responsible Sourcing Network
- Opportunities and Resources Available to Assist the Supply Chain - Sharon Bernard, AISIN
Date: June 12, 2018
Regular Registration Cutoff: May 29, 2018
Location: Best Western Premier Detroit, Southfield