Come for the morning, afternoon, or all day! AIAG’s annual Conflict Minerals Industry Briefing is scheduled for June 12, 2018. Morning sessions are designed for those who are new to reporting, while afternoon sessions are geared toward more experienced conflict minerals reporters. Please note that separate morning and afternoon registration options are available in addition to full-day registration.
One of AIAG’s most popular events, this year’s program is an opportunity to hear what leading companies are doing to report on cobalt and mica, in addition to 3TG. We will discuss the growing landscape of resources available to support responsible minerals sourcing.
Speakers at the event, to be held at the recently renovated Best Western Premier in Southfield, will also address current status and potential changes to U.S. and European Union legislation, as well as customer requirements and more.
Morning Highlights – The Basics
- What’s changed with 3TG? Kristen Coy, Honda North America, Inc; Amanda Bishop, Visteon Corporation
- What Can We Anticipate from Government? Elizabeth Orlando, U.S. Department of State; Benjamin Harrison, EU Directorate-General for Trade
- Responsible Minerals Initiative Overview. Hillary Amster, Responsible Business Alliance
- OECD Due Diligence. Kenneth Edwards, DENSO International America, Inc.
- DRC Perspective. Raphaёl Deberdt, Responsible Sourcing Network
Afternoon Highlights – Advance Your Knowledge
- Other Minerals/Metals of Interest. George Cajati, U.S. Department of State
- EU Legislation. Benjamin Harrison, EU Directorate-General for Trade
- How is Business Preparing to Address Minerals Expansion? Hillary Amster, Responsible Business Alliance
- Regional Success Stories. Raphaёl Deberdt, Responsible Sourcing Network
- Opportunities and Resources Available to Assist the Supply Chain. Sharon Bernard, AISIN
|Date||June 12, 2018|
|Location:||Best Western Premier Detroit Southfield
26555 Telegraph Rd.
Southfield, MI 48033
|Regular Registration Cutoff:||Tuesday, May 29, 2018|
|Late Registration Begins:||Wednesday, May 30, 2018|