Join us on November 8th for AIAG’s 2018 Customs Town Hall! Hear from a fantastic group of speakers discussing CTPAT program changes, CBP priorities, anti-dumping, global vehicle forecasting, forced labor (CAATSA), key regional customs updates and trends, cybersecurity, and more.
Concluding with a fun networking reception for attendees and participants, this year’s one day event features sessions presented by several professionals from U.S. Customs and Border Protection, as well as those joining us from Mexico, Canada, and the Asia-Pacific region.
Current sessions include the following:
- Host General Motors Introduction
- CBP Priorities
- Forced Labor Regulations (CAATSA)
- Anti-Dumping & Countervailing Duties
- Vehicle Forecasting
- Thomson Reuters Supply Chain 2025 Survey
- Cyber Security
- Global Customs Automotive Update: Today’s Evolving Landscape
- TFTEA / Drawback
- Mexico Customs Perspective
- CBSA (CA) Perspective
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to network with like-minded Supply Chain Management and Customs professionals, and hear from subject matter experts on timely topics! Find out more details and reserve your seat at our event page, here!