Along with opening speaker Jackie Watt – Ford Motor Company’s Global Director of Supply Chain Strategy and Risk – this year’s event features a full lineup of sessions focused on everything from autonomous and electric vehicles and charging infrastructure investment, to carbon neutrality goals, the future strategy of U.S. Customs & Border Protection, and much more.
Be sure to check out a few highlights below, and secure your spot by Saturday, September 3rd to take advantage of our early bird rates!
- Who is Prepared for The Changing State of Vehicle Ownership? (Matt Carpenter, Chief Executive Officer, Silvercar, an Audi Company)
- The Evolving Face of Risk Management in the Automotive Supply Chain (Faith Wandrie, Vice President, Global Supply Chain Management, American Axle & Manufacturing Inc.; Terry Onica, Director of Automotive, QAD; Jason Van Ness, Global Logistics Manager for Sourcing, Volvo Trucks; and moderated by Lori Sisk, Supply Chain Assistant Professor of Teaching, Wayne State University.)
- Electrifying Michigan and Beyond (Michele Mueller, Senior Manager, Connected & Autonomous Vehicles, Michigan Department of Transportation)
- Post-Pandemic Supply Chains and the Impact on the Automotive Industry (Paul Spratt, Director of Enterprise Accounts, UPS)
- Forced Labor/Human Rights (Elva Muneton, Acting Executive Director, Office of Trade UFLPA Implementation Task Force)
- Battery-Electric Locomotives and Emerging Trends in the Rail Industry (Josh Perkes, Vice President, Loup Logistics, Union Pacific Railroad)