New course alert! Join us June 27-28, 2019* for AIAG’s newest Quality training course: the two-day Effective Problem Solving Workshop.
Based on the second edition of the AIAG CQI-20 Effective Problem Solving Guide, this workshop reflects OEM and supply chain best practices surrounding problem solving methodology and concepts used today.
Workshop attendees will learn how to use and apply steps and tools in the Effective Problem Solving Guide by completing case study exercises, and will gain the necessary knowledge to drive positive change in their organizations’ existing problem solving cultures and competencies.
- Learn a common and agreed upon problem solving process.
- Learn and practice the tools used in the problem solving process.
- Discuss how to implement this process in your organization.
- Establish the importance of executive leadership in the problem solving process.
- Discuss how to support executive leadership in assessing your current problem solving process.
- Share best practices with one another.
*The Effective Problem Solving Workshop will also be offered September 18-19 and November 12-13.