Get the answers at the 2018 IMDS & Product Chemical Compliance Conference on September 26–27, 2018. Early registration is available until July 26 for this annual event, held again at Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi.
Topics will focus on addressing the right requirements early in the design process and measuring environmental topics as the design progresses. Attendees will leave with fresh insights on the reporting requirements and regulations that affect their day-day business.
In addition to valuable training on both days, get the latest updates on:
- CAMDS reporting
- Electric Car Challenges
- Conflict Minerals
- Enforcement of SVHC
- IMDS : What was new in version 11.1 and what’s coming in version 12.0
- OEM/Supplier Panel: Data Quality from the Survey Input
One of AIAG’s most popular — and frequently sold out — annual conferences, this day-and-a-half event also offers significant time for training, panel discussions, networking, Q&A, and touring vendor exhibits.
- Training on both days
- OHCL Committee Update. Christopher Sidney, FCA US LLC; Yusuf Williams, Harman International Automotive Division
- GADSL & GLAPS Progress. Bing Xu, Ford Motor Company
- Legislative Update EU. Timo Unger, Hyundai Motor Europe Technical Center GmbH
- Using IMDS Data in the Design for Circular Economy. Michael Wurzman, RSJ Technical Consulting
- Conflict Minerals: Cobalt. Johanna Blakley, Toyota Motor North America
- IPC 1752 Standard. Mark Firmann, Texas Instruments
- Non-IMDS Data with REC019 Reporting/Future of 019 Reporting. Heidi Wittenborn, RSJ Technical Consulting
- Recycling Thermoplastics. Sriram Vinnakota, APA Engineering PVT LTD
- 5 Common Ways Companies Sabotage Their Data Quality Efforts. Brenda Baney, B Cubed Consulting, Inc.
- IMDS 11.1, Chemistry Manager, and More. Chuck LePard, DXC Technology
- CAMDS Overview. Yusuf Williams, Harman International Automotive Division
- Ramification/Legalities Beyond IMDS. Chuck LePard, DXC Technology
- IMDS 12.0 What is Coming? Chuck LePard, DXC Technology
- IMDS 2018 Enhancements & IMDS Steering Committee Update. Timo Unger, Hyundai Motor Europe Technical Center GmbH
- India ELV and IMDS. Chandru Lingaraju, Global PCCS
- Legislative AP (2 sessions). Midori Shinto, Tokai Rika Co., Ltd; Doris Hill, General Motors Company
For the full agenda of the event’s legislative updates and IMDS topics, click here.
Don’t forget to check out AIAG’s three new IMDS training courses – click here for more information.
For additional information on this event as well as the CM Briefing, visit www.aiag.org/store/corporate-responsibility/events. There are still a few openings for sponsors and exhibitors.