The inaugural SCAC/AIAG Supply Chain and Quality Conference will draw constituents from both the South Carolina Automotive Council and the Automotive Industry Action Group to share best practices, discuss the latest trends and technology innovations, learn critical policy changes, and evaluate key strategies for decision making in the disrupted industry.
Influential OEM and Tier 1 leaders and industry experts will present key topics which are impacting the industry today and will be critical for the future. Numerous networking opportunities will help facilitate new business connections and continued success.
- OEM Keynote 1: Manufacturing and Sourcing Plans (Volvo)
- OEM Keynote 2: Manufacturing Update and Future Trends (Mercedes Benz)
- Shifting Tides: Administration Effects on the Automotive Industry
- SC Port, Trade and Customs – Changes to Impact Logistics
- Impact of Connectivity and Mobility on the Supply Chain
- 3rd Party Information Security: Cybersecurity
- New Strategies & Innovations to Drive Supply Chain Efficiency
- Connecting the Dots in the Automotive Supply Chain
- Managing Complexity in Your Supply Chain - Global Standard for Supply Chain Management Process: MMOG/LE
- Industry 4.0/SMART Manufacturing: Roadmap to Digitalization
- Supplier Quality IATF 16949:2016
- Quality Tracking Program - Polytron Use Case
There will also be a networking reception at Charleston Marriott at the end of day one.
Special Addition – Two Pre-Conference Events – August 24
- Workshop featuring AIAG Supply Safe and IATF 16949 Power Series presented by Quistem
- Plant Tour – Robert Bosch, LLC and Coastal Corrugated
This conference will be held in the gorgeous setting of Charleston, South Carolina, on August 24 and 25, 2017, at the Charleston Marriott Hotel.
Register on the South Carolina Automotive Council website.