Given the recent attention to NHTSA recalls, Department of Justice litigations, and privacy issues within the automotive industry, you won’t want to miss this rare opportunity to hear perspectives from legal professionals with extensive experience working with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), the US National Security Agency (NSA), and the US Department of Justice (DoJ).
Discussion at this inaugural networking event on December 9, 2015, will focus on automotive industry related issues concerning antitrust enforcement and cybersecurity, as well as new priorities for NHTSA.
- Mark W. Ryan, Partner, Mayer Brown and former Director of Litigation, Antitrust Division, US Department of Justice (Speaker Bio)
- Rajesh De, Partner, Mayer Brown and former General Counsel, NSA (Speaker Bio)
- Erika Z. Jones, Partner, Mayer Brown and former Chief Council, NHTSA (Speaker Bio)
- Antitrust Enforcement Everywhere: Increasing Cooperation Across Borders
- Cybersecurity and Privacy in Today's Digital World
- New Enforcement Priorities at NHTSA: How have they changed and what does it mean for global supply chain management?
Plan to stay for the networking reception following the panel presentations.
Register early - seating is limited!
More information on the NHTSA Priority Plan for Vehicle Safety and Fuel Economy, 2015 to 2017, is available at www.nhtsa.gov/Laws-Regs.
Date: Wednesday, December 9, 2015
Time: 3:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Location: AIAG | 26200 Lahser Road Suite 200 | Southfield, Michigan