Less than one month to go until we kick off the 2020 AAMA/AIAG Southern Automotive Quality Summit!
This year's co-hosted event -- scheduled for March 12th, 2020, in Huntsville, Alabama -- will include a full day of industry and subject matter experts discussing a range of Quality-focused topics.
Current agenda and speaker highlights for this upcoming event include:
- An opening session with Tony Walker, quality general manager, Mazda Toyota Manufacturing
- A discussion on "Technology to Deliver Quality with People" led by Scott Shoemaker, senior process manager at Navistar Quality Systems
- An FMEA Update from AIAG's Brian Martensen, senior program manager, quality products & services.
- A presentation on "Quality Systems 2.0" led by Craig Palmer, digital practice head at Larsen Toubro Technology Service
- An overview of "Cybersecurity Expectations for Supply Chain Management" by Dave Mimms, director of commercial development, SE USA at AIAG
- and more!
Click here for additional agenda and event detail and reserve your seat today!