How do you design for environmental compliance? To learn the answers, plan to attend the 2018 IMDS & Product Chemical Compliance Conference on September 26–27, 2018, at Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi. Early registration ends Thursday, July 26, so register today to save!
This year, topics will focus on addressing the right requirements early in the design process and measuring environmental topics as the design progresses. Attendees will leave with fresh insights on the reporting requirements and regulations that affect their day-day business.
There’s an especially sweet deal this year. AIAG is rolling out an exclusive offer for attendees: Register for the conference and attend our full-day IMDS Basic Concepts and Application course* on Tuesday, September 25, FREE! In addition to a detailed review of all basic concepts, the IMDS Basic Concepts and Application course will provide you with hands-on instructions for how to build, receive, and submit data related to ongoing customer requests.
The IMDS Conference also includes an abbreviated (optional) IMDS training the morning of September 26 and a CMRT 5.1x training the morning of September 27.
- OHCL Committee Update. Christopher Sidney, FCA US LLC; Yusuf Williams, Harman International Automotive Division
- GADSL & GLAPS Progress. Bing Xu, Ford Motor Company
- Legislative Update EU. Timo Unger, Hyundai Motor Europe Technical Center GmbH
- Using IMDS Data in the Design for Circular Economy. Michael Wurzman, RSJ Technical Consulting
- Conflict Minerals: Cobalt. Johanna Blakley, Toyota Motor North America
- IPC 1752 Standard. Mark Firmann, Texas Instruments
- Non-IMDS Data with REC019 Reporting/Future of 019 Reporting. Heidi Wittenborn, RSJ Technical Consulting
- Recycling Thermoplastics. Sriram Vinnakota, APA Engineering PVT LTD
- 5 Common Ways Companies Sabotage Their Data Quality Efforts. Brenda Baney, B Cubed Consulting, Inc.
- IMDS 11.1, Chemistry Manager, and More. Chuck LePard, DXC Technology
- CAMDS Overview. Yusuf Williams, Harman International Automotive Division
- Ramification/Legalities Beyond IMDS. Chuck LePard, DXC Technology
- IMDS 12.0 What is Coming? Chuck LePard, DXC Technology
- IMDS 2018 Enhancements & IMDS Steering Committee Update. Timo Unger, Hyundai Motor Europe Technical Center GmbH
- India ELV and IMDS. Chandru Lingaraju, Global PCCS
- Legislative AP (2 sessions). Midori Shinto, Tokai Rika Co., Ltd; Doris Hill, General Motors Company
One of AIAG’s most popular — and frequently sold out — annual conferences, the day-and-a-half event offers significant time for panel discussions, networking, Q&A, and touring vendor exhibits.
Don’t forget to check out AIAG’s three new IMDS training courses – click here for more information.
For additional information on this event as well as the CM Briefing, visit www.aiag.org/store/corporate-responsibility/events. There are still a few openings for sponsors and exhibitors.