This year’s virtual 2021 CR Summit is fast approaching! Have you secured your spot yet?
With less than one month to go, we’re busy putting the final touches on our agenda and looking forward to a fantastic lineup of speakers and presentations for this year’s two-day virtual event.
This year’s two-day event offers attendees the latest insights and industry information on today's ESG concerns. Join us for the first day (April 14th) to hear insights on a wide range of environmental issues, and the second day (April 15th) for sessions focusing on human rights, sustainability, conflict minerals and more.
Specific sessions led by industry and subject matter experts will focus on everything from climate change and the impact(s) of responsible sourcing on the supply chain to water security, what’s on the horizon for materials sourcing, and other timely topics.
Ready to see for yourself? Click here to head straight to the AIAG Store for more event details, including our in-progress agenda and additional information about the virtual environment!
- Corporate Climate Action — Driving Ambition. Heidi Huusko, UN Global Compact
- Carbon Neutrality and Net Zero. General Motors Company’s journey to carbon neutrality beginning with 2040 and Net Zero at 2050 for their operations and vehicle emissions, why this is important, and the methods planned to achieve the goals. Kristen Siemen, Chief Sustainability Officer, General Motors Company
- What's on the Horizon for Materials Sourcing. Risk profiles of emergent materials beyond critical minerals that procurement managers should be watching on the responsible sourcing horizon. Assheton Carter, Founder and CEO, TDI Sustainability
- ESG Reporting For The Capital Markets. A look at ESG reporting from a capital markets perspective. Gail Glazerman, Analyst, Sector Lead -Resource Transformation and Renewable Resources, Sustainability Accounting Standards Board
More Agenda Highlights
- Design for Sustainability. Reeshemah Howard, General Motors Company
- Sustainable Natural Rubber Case Study. Andrew Thompson, Bridgestone Corporation
- Water Security: Why Should We Care? Todd Williams, Arcadis U.S., Inc.
- Decarbonizing in Logistics. Andria Smith, UPS
- Sustainable Material Recycling. Kari Bliss, PADNOS
- Big Picture: Responsible Sourcing Impacts to the Supply Chain. Maureen Kline, Pirelli Tire North America
- What You Should Know before Establishing a Responsible Minerals Program. Rick Comrie, Cooper-Standard Automotive and Deb Reining, Tosoh SMD, Inc.
- High-Risk Area Identification & Effective Use in the Supply Chain. Catherine Tyson, Responsible Business Alliance
- Investor Expectations for Human Rights Due Diligence in the Automotive Industry. Mary Beth Gallagher, Investor Advocates for Social Justice
- Managing Supplier Risk Through Data Driven Security. Matthew Costello & Kaley Coleman, Booz-Allen Hamilton
The Benefits of Virtual
In addition to being easy to access — no software or plugin downloads required — this virtual event provides the flexibility of participating from your office, home, or anywhere with high-speed internet access. As an added bonus, if you’re unable to be at your computer all day, you can choose which sessions to attend, set reminders, or even come back to content you missed, as attendees will be able to access recorded sessions for a full 60 days after the event.
Other benefits of this web-based platform include virtual networking, live chatting with exhibitors, live Q&A with speakers following presentations, and much more.