To make it easier than ever to manage your AIAG e-documents, we’re excited to announce a new, secure viewing tool that allows you to not only read our e-documents online, but download and view offline as well.
This option applies to both single user and corporate subscription purchases of all non-Quality e-documents with member/non-member pricing, along with our most popular Quality e-documents, including the Core Tools (i.e., APQP, PPAP, FMEA 4th Edition, AIAG & VDA FMEA Handbook, MSA and SPC), the IATF 16949:2016 standard, and IATF 16949 Rules for Certification Scheme (Rules 5th). The new viewer can also be used with all CQI e-documents, as listed below:
- Special Process: Brazing System Assessment (CQI-29)
- Special Process: Casting System Assessment (CQI-27, 2nd edition)
- Special Process: Coating System Assessment (CQI-12, 3rd edition)
- Special Process: Electronic Assembly Manufacturing-Soldering (CQI-17, 2nd edition)
- Special Process: Heat Treat System Assessment (CQI-9, 4th edition)
- Special Process: Molding System Assessment (CQI-23)
- Special Process: Plating System Assessment (CQI-11, 3rd edition)
- Special Process: Welding System Assessment (CQI-15, 2nd edition)
As an added bonus, downloaded e-documents allow you to search, add bookmarks, and use in-text annotations, (e.g., highlighting, underlining or striking copy, commenting, etc.) so you can easily make notes and mark areas to return to.
Ready to find out more? Head to your “My Account” space now and click the “e-Documents” link for detailed instructions on downloading the new Safeguard Viewer!