Registration is open for the virtual 2021 IMDS & Product Chemical Compliance Conference on October 19–20, 2021: Transitioning From Compliance and Reporting to Sustainability.
Building on our last 20 years’ endeavors to lead North American automotive communities to develop and improve chemical and material data collection, regulatory compliance, and reporting, now it is time for us to move forward to face the new challenges of fulfilling more stringent regulatory requirements and greener initiatives of sustainable future in the circular economy era.
The virtual event will include all the same features as our in-person events, along with additional benefits such as:
- Easy access — no software or plugin downloads required.
- Choose which sessions to attend and set reminders so you don’t miss out.
- Access recorded sessions for a full 60-day period after the event.
- Virtual networking, live chatting with exhibitors.
- Live Q&A sessions following presentations…and much more!
- IMDS 101
- AIAG Chemical Management & Reporting Group (OHCL) Update
- Automotive Supply Chain Impacts of Chemical Strategy for Sustainability
- Case Study: REC019 & 8.x Deactivation
- OEM/Supplier Panel
- Problem Material Classification
- Company Regulatory Impacts
- ELV, REACH Update
- IMDS SC Update and What's Next
- Rest of the World Legislation
- IMDS 13.0 and Future IMDS Enhancements
- Transitioning from Compliance to Sustainability