Early registration is still available for the 2019 IMDS & Product Chemical Compliance Conference on October 16-17 at a NEW location: The Mint at Michigan First Conference Center in Lathrup Village, Michigan.
Beyond ELV: The Expanding Requirements for Compliance Reporting will focus on what you need to know to meet upcoming and ever-changing requirements. By attending this conference, you will be more insightful on reporting requirements and regulations that impact your day-to-day business.
- Cost Effective IMDS for Global Companies. Orit Baron Milligan, Baronite Materials Engineering Consulting
- Aftermarket and Distributors Parts Recording. Sri Vinnakota, APA Engineering PVT Ltd.
- Recycled Materials: Intricacies and Reporting. P.K. Narasimharaghavan
- Brazillian RoHs. Josh Inman, Cummins, Inc.
- Waste Frame Directive. Timo Unger, Hyundai Motor Europe Technical Center GmbH
- Latest ELV in Asian Pacific & Europe. Midori Shinto, Tokai Rika Co., Ltd.
- Electronics: Multi-Industry Case Study. Brenda Baney, B Cubed Consulting, Inc.
- Automotive Fluids: Compliance in Global Markets. Carol Clinton, E3 Strategic Partners
- GDPR Contact Challenges. Chuck LePard, DXC Technology
- Data Quality: Beyond SC90 Checks. Heidi Wittenborn, RSJ Technical Consulting
- Data Quality Improvements. Mayrie Eckermann, Tetra Tech
- OEM/Supplier Panel: Data Quality Concerns. Moderator - Michael Wurzman, RSJ Technical Consulting
- IMDS: What’s New in 12.0 and What’s Coming in 13.0. Chuck LePard, DXC Technology
Exhibit booths and sponsorship opportunities are available now: