Registration is now open for our 2023 IMDS & Product Chemical Compliance Conference at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, Michigan! This year's hybrid event will explore, "Transitioning IMDS from Materials Compliance to the Circular Economy," with two full days of presentations from industry and subject matter experts.
Current agenda highlights:
- REACH, ELV, ECHA Updates & Activities, Timo Unger, Manager, Environment Affairs at Hyundai Motor Europe Technical Center GmbH
- PFAS Explained, William Heslip, Chemical Regulatory Compliance Specialist at Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies
- IMDS Steering Committee Update, Matthew Griffin, Technical Specialist for Hazardous Materials Compliance at Jaguar Land Rover Limited
- IMDS 14.0 and Beyond, Chuck LePard, Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) Senior Consultant at DXC Technology
- OEM/Supplier Panel, Manishkumar Patel, Product Disclosure Operations Director, Cummins, Inc.; Kelly Keller, Global Material Compliance Engineer, Ford Motor Company; Doris Hill, Engineering Group Manager, VCRC, General Motors Company; Yusuf Williams, Manager, Global Material Compliance, Harman Automotive Division; Timo Unger, Manager, Environment Affairs, Hyundai Motor Europe Technical Center GmbH; William Heslip, Chemical Regulatory Compliance Specialist, Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies
With greenhouse gas (GHG) tracking and reporting coming in IMDS, this year's event will also explore various sustainability issues, including the circular economy, battery passport, and digital product passport, along with:
- M2030 and how it applies to a product
- LCAs and how they're connected to the digital product passport
- Product carbon footprint efforts and how to be certified
- How to globally standardize carbon footprinting
- and more!
While all attendees will get the latest updates on these issues, in-person attendees will also benefit from optional "101-level" IMDS training/tips on day 1, interacting with exhibitors to review the latest innovations, and various networking opportunities, including our always-popular Networking Reception.
Interested in attending, sponsoring, or exhibiting at this year's event? Click here to learn more and take next steps today!
Looking for even more IMDS content? Don't miss out on upcoming training at AIAG!
IMDS Basic Concepts and Application: Next available 9/26-9/27 in Spanish, and on 10/16 in English, this instructor-led course focuses on far more than just how to run the IMDS interface and enter data. Along with learning to build, receive, and submit data in response to customer requests, you will complete exercises in the official DXC training system, and learn the thought processes to apply in judging data submitted by your suppliers.
Advanced IMDS: Next available on 10/19 in English, and 11/2 in Spanish, this course helps you better understand relevant regulations, and anticipate their impact on your business. Including hands-on instruction for some of IMDS’ more complicated features – e.g., Chemistry Manager, Where Used Analysis, MDS Update and MDS Request – this single day training will help you take your IMDS skills and knowledge to the next level.