AIAG continues to stand with the industry — just as we stand by our commitment to deliver valuable content to our colleagues throughout the supply chain. And since we know it’s a challenging time to travel, AIAG’s always-popular IMDS & Product Chemical Compliance Conference on October 13–14, 2020 will be VIRTUAL. Even better, the conference is at bargain pricing compared to normal cost: just $39 for members, $59 for non-Members. Registration is open NOW, so be sure to take advantage of this deal.
You’ll hear detailed presentations on SCIP & REC019 requirements/challenges, responsible sourcing, ELV in Asia Pacific & Europe, VIAQ, nanomaterials, and of course, IMDS updates on what was new in version 12.1 & 12.2 and what’s coming in version 13+. Attending this conference will help you be more insightful on the reporting requirements and regulations already impacting your day-to-day business.
This year’s theme, “Beyond ELV & REACH: How SCiP and REC019 Are Changing the Face of IMDS Reporting,” will focus on what you need to know to meet upcoming and ever-changing requirements.
- Chemical Management & Reporting Work Group Update
- IMDS SC Update
- Nano & VIAQ, Biocides
- Material Reporting Issues
- Responsible Sourcing
- SCiP, REACH & POP Changes
- IMDS & SCiP Live Demo for Practitioners
- Challenges of SCiP Reporting
- IMDS 12.x Impacts and Top Helpdesk Issues
- REC019 Reporting
- Electronics Industry Reporting
- IMDS Release 13 Sneak-Peek: Multi-Sourced Components Demo
- Where Used Analysis
- OEM/Supplier Panel
- Global Legislative Direction
- US, Canada Regulatory Update
- EU, ROHS, China ELV, and AP Legislation
- Regulatory Trends in the Rest of the World, Impact of Block Chain and Sustainability
- IMDS Release 13 Preview
This virtual event includes all the features of AIAG’s in-person events, along with additional benefits (View Demo of virtual platform):
- Easy access — no software or plugin downloads required.
- Choose which sessions to attend and set reminders
- Access recorded sessions for a full 60-days after the event.
- Experience virtual networking, live chatting with exhibitors, and live Q&A sessions following presentations.
- Join in the discussion as the OEM/Supplier Panel looks at the ever-changing data quality requirements.
- Hear an update from the IMDS Steering Committee.
- …and much more!
Already registered? Log on with your credentials to browse, familiarize, and network.
Sponsorships and Exhibit booths are available. Watch for agenda details to be announced soon. Email email@example.com for more information.
Date: October 13–14, 2020
Cost: $39 for members; $59 for non-members