Early registration is still available through August 17th for the 2019 IMDS & Product Chemical Compliance Conference on October 16–17 at a NEW location: The Mint at Michigan First Conference Center in Lathrup Village, Michigan.
Beyond ELV: The Expanding Requirements for Compliance Reporting will focus on what you need to know to meet upcoming and ever-changing requirements.
Attending this conference will help you be more insightful on reporting requirements and regulations that are impacting your day-to-day business.
Hear the latest on GDPR reporting challenges, Brazillian RoHs, the Waste Frame Directive, ELV in Asia Pacific; recycling, aftermarket challenges, responsible minerals, and of course, IMDS. The always-popular OEM/Supplier Panel will discuss data quality requirements, and we will hear an update from the IMDS Steering Committee and the OHCL Work Group.
- OHCL Work Group Summary Report. Brandi LaPere, FCA US, LLC, and Yusef Williams, Harman International Automotive Division
- GDPR Contact Challenges. Chuck LePard, DXC Technology
- IMDS Steering Committee Report and EU Updates. Timo Unger, Hyundai Motor Europe Technical Center GmbH
- IMDS Recycling Study: Howe to Report a Recycled Material. Sri Vinnakota, APA Engineering PVT Ltd.
- Latest ELV in Asian Countries. Midori Shinto, Tokai Rika Co., Ltd.
- Data Quality Update from IMDS Data Quality Subcommittee. Michael Wurzman, RSJ Technical Consulting
- Aftermarket Challenges/Brazillian RoHs. Josh Inman, Cummins, Inc.
- Responsible Materials. Kristan Longsdorf, Honda of America Mfg. Inc.
- GADSL, GADSL Plus. Speaker TBA
- India ELV. Shridhar Rajappanavar, Product Compliance Consultancy Services
- Waste Frame Directive. Timo Unger, Hyundai Motor Europe Technical Center GmbH
- OEM/Supplier Panel: Data Quality Requirements. Josh Inman, Cummins, Inc.; Brandi LaPere, FCA US, LLC; Teri Kline, General Motors Corporation; Alissa Yakali, Honda of America Mfg. Inc.; Jim Raymond, Toyota Motor North America
- Update on Global SOC Survey. Alissa Yakali, Honda of America Mfg. Inc.
- IMDS 12.0 and Proposed 2020 Enhancements. Chuck LePard, DXC Technology
- LCA Presentation. Andreas Schiffleitner, IPoint-Austria
- Data Quality Improvements. Mayrie Eckermann, Tetra Tech
- REC 019 Update/Debate. Yusef Williams, Harman International Automotive Division, and Brenda Baney, B Cubed Consulting, Inc.
- Heavy Equipment Expectations. John Wagner, Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM)
- Polymer Reporting. Speaker TBA, Dupont
- Wednesday, Oct. 16 – IMDS 101: A Quick Overview for Beginners. Jennifer Guest, RSJ Technical Consulting
- Thursday, Oct. 17 - CMRT 5.1x. Gina Weber, Honda Trading America Corp
Exhibit booths and sponsorship opportunities are available now: