It’s time to reframe our outlook on the future of supply chain management. While absolutely necessary, an incredible amount of time and energy has already been devoted to navigating today’s complex supply chain landscape – but what about tomorrow?
Join us on November 3, 2022 at this year's Supply Chain + Trade Compliance Summit to hear directly from industry experts and leaders on their strategic objectives, progress, and future plans, and discuss how the supply chain will be managed in the coming years in response to:
- Electric, autonomous, and battery electric vehicles
- Electric vehicle charging infrastructure investment
- Carbon neutrality goals
- Increased and unhindered visibility in the supply chain
- The future strategy of U.S. Customs & Border Protection
- How supply chain risk is managed
- And much more!
With new opportunities for all supply chain managers, it’s an incredibly exciting time to focus on the future [r]evolution of supply chain management, and leave the old issues behind us.
Join us for this year’s event as we begin planning for tomorrow, today – find out more at the AIAG Store!