AIAG continues to stand with the industry — just as we stand by our commitment to deliver valuable content to our colleagues throughout the supply chain. We know it’s a challenging time to travel, so AIAG’s always popular IMDS & Product Compliance Conference will be VIRTUAL — and registration is open NOW.
You’ll hear detailed presentations on SCIP & REC019 requirements/challenges, responsible sourcing, ELV in Asia Pacific & Europe, VIAQ, nanomaterials, and of course, IMDS updates on what was new in version 12.1 & 12.2 and what’s coming in version 13+. Attending this conference will help you be more insightful on reporting requirements and regulations that are already impacting your day-to-day business.
This year's theme, “Beyond ELV & REACH: How SCiP and REC019 Are Changing the Face of IMDS Reporting,” will focus on what you need to know to meet upcoming and ever-changing requirements.
This virtual event on October 13–14, 2020, will include all the same features as our in-person events, along with additional benefits including:
- Easy access — no software or plugin downloads required.
- Choose which sessions to attend and set reminders so you don’t miss out.
- Access recorded sessions for a full 60-days after the event.
- Experience virtual networking, live chatting with exhibitors, and live Q&A sessions following presentations.
- Join in the discussion as the OEM/Supplier Panel looks at the ever-changing data quality requirements.
- Hear an update from the IMDS Steering Committee.
- …and much more!
Date: October 13–14, 2020
Cost: $39 for members; $59 for non-members