Demands for conflict minerals reporting on the global supply chain are increasing. In addition to existing U.S. legislation and customer requirements, legislation in Europe and China is pending.
At this fifth annual briefing, you will gain insights from thought leaders, OEMs, and suppliers that will affect your company in the year ahead. This three-hour event — repeated in a morning and an afternoon session — will provide you an update on industry strategies and best practices, IPSA audits, and smelter engagement activities.
For your scheduling convenience, the same agenda will be featured in the morning session and again in the afternoon session.
- Status of Progress in Central Africa: Evidence-based Results
- Strategy & Accomplishments: What’s the Big Picture? Scott Morris, Honda North America, Inc.; Amanda Bishop, Visteon Corporation; Deb Reining, Luvata Ohio
- Smelter Engagement Activities: Understanding Why and How. Leah Butler, EICC; Johanna Blakley, Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing North America, Inc.; Hamlin Metzger, Best Buy Co., Inc.
- Independent Private Sector Audit (IPSA): Legal Mandates, SEC Update. Christopher McClure, Crowe Horwath LLP
- Future of Global Conflict Minerals Reporting: CMRT, IPC 1755, Update on Global Requirements. Leah Butler, EICC; Jennifer Guest, Tetra Tech; Chuck LePard, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Sponsor and exhibitor opportunities are available. Contact Shannon Osburn email@example.com.
Date: Tuesday, August 2, 2016
Time (two identical sessions):
Morning: 8:30am – 11:30am
Afternoon: 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Location: AIAG | 26200 Lahser Road Suite 200 | Southfield, Michigan