Join Cheryl Thompson, Founder of the Center for Automotive Diversity, Inclusion & Advancement (CADIA) for a very special evening filled with networking, hors d'oeuvres, and learning from women across the automotive industry at the Rev Up 2030 Event in Southfield, MI on October 9th from 5 – 8pm.
WHY REV UP 2030? Using the principles of community-building, mentoring and advocacy, Rev Up seeks to double the number of women in leadership positions in the automotive industry. That’s why the event was designed to equip attendees with the practical tools, guidance and insights they’ll need to forge a powerful career path and claim leadership positions.
Rev Up 2030 is the premier event for women in the automotive industry who want to make meaningful connections, learn practical skills and work with brilliant leaders to gain the insights they need to take the reins of their career.
In short, this event is designed for women in the automotive industry who want to:
- Claim their ambition and “Rev Up” their careers.
- Access key insights to map out their career path and reach their next level of success.
- Support the advancement of other women in the industry.
- Discover creative ways to get the most out of their careers.
Get ready to Rev Up!
- October 9th @ The Great Lakes Culinary Center in Southfield, MI
- From 5 - 8pm