Held once again at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, Michigan (on October 5-6th) this year’s Quality Summit is just around the corner – have you reserved your spot yet?
Along with an OEM panel discussion, sessions from the IATF, and a closing keynote from Kaplan Mobray – award-winning author, Fortune 500 consultant, and top business school advisor – our 2022 event features a range of presentations on current industry issues, including:
- Software QA – Briggs Lewis, Global Software Quality Manager, PACCAR; and Ron Stahl, Engineering Manager, Electronics Platform - Software, BENDIX Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC
- Benefits of the GLM Approach to Gage R&R – Joel Mason, Quality Manager, ISG, John Deere
- CTSA (Core Tools Self-Assessment) Case Study – Steve Povenz, Director of Quality, Shape Corporation; and Dave Mimms, AIAG Quality Support Executive
- The Drive Towards Zero Defects – Robert Brimm, Director of Quality & Business Systems, Dakkota Integrated Systems
- Case Study: Digital Transformation of Lotus Cars Supply Chain – Cameron Johnson, CEO; and Marshall Williams, Quality Engineer & Founder, QMSC LLC
- And much more!
Simply head to the AIAG Store today to check out our full agenda with session details, and be sure to register soon to save your seat.