With three exciting and content-rich events to choose from, AIAG’s September event schedule is bursting at the seams!
We’ll kick off the month with a collaborative endeavor in sunny Charleston, South Carolina, before returning to Michigan for our annual Quality Summit – and as the month draws to a close, we’ll end on a strong note with the 2018 IMDS conference.
Read on for more details about each event, or visit our event pages (linked below) to view agendas and other pertinent details. See you in September!
September 6-7: AIAG/South Carolina Automotive Council (SCAC) Supply Chain and Quality Conference, North Charleston Marriott, Charleston, South Carolina
Whether your goal is to learn critical policy changes, evaluate key strategies for decision-making, or form new business relationships through networking, this conference is the place to be! Agenda highlights:
- Impact (Breakout) Sessions including a Traceability Discussion, IATF Risk-Based Thinking/Contingency Planning, and the AIAG 3rd Party Information Cyber Security Project Roll Out
- Supplier Perspectives Panel
- OEM Keynote presentation
- Customs/Trade Policy Updates
- IATF 16949 Transition Update
September 18-19: AIAG Quality Summit, Suburban Collection Showplace, Novi, Michigan
This one and a half day event features an OEM panel discussing their customer specific plans for suppliers who do not meet the IATF 16949 certification deadline, as well as a highly anticipated announcement regarding the AIAG/VDA FMEA Handbook. Additional sessions, which cover a diversity of topics, include the following:
- IATF 16949 Transition and Sustainability Amid Organizational Change
- Incorporating Part Traceability in Your Organization
- IMDS within PPAP Requirements
- Quality Management as a Key Component to Industry 4.0
- Core Tools Software
- And much more!
September 26-27: AIAG IMDS & Product Chemical Compliance Conference, Suburban Collection Showplace, Novi, Michigan
Our annual IMDS event is back, but this time we’re sweetening the deal with an exclusive offer for attendees: register for the conference and attend our full-day IMDS Basic Concepts and Application course* the day prior (9/25) for FREE!
The event itself will feature an OEM panel and speaker from the IMDS Steering Committee, as well a live demo of IMDS 11.1, and a look at what’s coming with IMDS 12.1. Additional sessions will address topics such as:
- Electronic car challenges
- CAMDS Reporting
- Conflict Minerals: Cobalt
- ELV from the Asian Pacific and Europe
- Global regulations (e.g. GADSL & GLAPS)
- And much more!
*Course discount code will be provided in the event registration confirmation email. Offer is valid for those attending the 2018 AIAG IMDS & Product Chemical Compliance Conference; if you cancel your registration for the event but remain signed up for the 9/25 IMDS Basic Concepts and Application course, you will be charged the listed course price: $575-$675, based on membership status.