There’s still time for significant savings on registration for our 2022 Corporate Responsibility (CR) Summit. simply reserve your spot by the end of the month with code EARTH22 for an additional 22% off our already-low early bird registration rates!
Ready to find out more? Scheduled for June 21–22, this year’s event will focus on the evolution of environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors in the supply chain, offering both basic awareness for those who are new to these issues, as well as in-depth insights for more experienced professionals.
Day 1 Agenda Highlights
- Global EU and US Legislation: Awareness of the changing landscape of new and pending global EU and US legislation focused on materials, sourcing, and the flow of goods and trade with David Sullivan and Joseph Donahue, U.S. Department of State
- Human Rights Legislation: A closer look at the trends and drivers behind new human rights Legislation (German DD Act, U.S. Uyghur Labor Law) and the due diligence requirements with Eric Choy, U.S. Customs Border Protection, and Michael Littenberg, Ropes & Gray LLC
- Global CAFÉ Legislation Summary & EU Battery Directive: Update on the top-five countries for CAFE legislation and an introduction to the upcoming battery and product passport directives by Joerg Walden, IPoint Systems Gmbh
- EU Conflict Minerals: Update on changes to the EU conflict minerals legislation by Jennifer Peyser, Responsible Business Alliance
- German Due Diligence Act Deep Dive: A closer look at the management system requirement of the German DD Act with Mark Temme, Intertek
- Global Guiding Principles & Practical Guidance (OEM Panel Discussion): An OEM perspective on the new Global Guiding Principles & Practical Guidance – and what to expect in the future with Alissa Yakali, Honda of America Mfg. Inc.; Deb Heed, Ford Motor Company; Lori Fairchild, Stellantis
- Circular Economy: Insight on what our material needs are and what we need to do to implement it with Michael Wurzman, RJS Technical Consulting and Dana Cooper, Michigan Materials Marketplace.
- Responsible Steel: An overview of this automotive collaboration for responsible steel sourcing by Shivakumar Kuppuswamy, ResponsibleSteel
- Modern Slavery/Forced Labor: Insight on the status of modern slavery and forced labor today and how well the automotive industry is doing to mitigate this risk with Talya Swissa, Corporate Human Rights Benchmark at the World Benchmark Alliance (WBA)
- NGO Perspectives on How Conditions Are Improving: An NGO Perspective on how global efforts to source responsibly are improving conditions in the DRC by Joanne Lebert, IMPACT
Day Two Agenda Highlights
- Climate-Related Risk & Financial Disclosures
- SEC Task Force on Climate and ESG
- Net-Zero & Carbon Neutrality
- How Data Is Being Used to Build Tools
- Responsible Reporting
- Development and Implementation of an Integrated Management System
- The First Pillar of Response to Climate Change: Energy Management & Renewable Energy
- Minerals Reporting Strategy & Prioritization
- Supplier Assessment Reporting Tools
- How the Work Automotive Does Positively Impacts Others
Hosted on the same virtual platform as the 2021 summit, attendees can once again join from anywhere with high-speed internet. From networking with peers to visiting exhibitors, this unique virtual environment provides the full AIAG event experience along with the flexibility to choose (and set reminders for) the sessions you don’t want to miss, and even come back to content for five days after the summit.
Be sure to watch for additional agenda, sponsorship, and exhibiting information coming soon, and click here to register by April 30th with code EARTH22 for a 22% discount on our current early bird registration rates!