Ready to gain a better understanding of the reporting requirements and regulations impacting your daily business? Join us at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, Michigan — or virtually via Zoom — on October 11–12, for our 2022 IMDS & Product Chemical Compliance Conference.
The conference, How the IMDS Data Structure Is Changing to Accommodate Future Sustainability Requirements (i.e., Digital Passport), will build on the last 20-plus years of helping North American automotive communities develop and improve chemical and material data collection, regulatory compliance, and reporting.
Now, it’s time to move forward to face new challenges of responding to more stringent regulatory requirements and greener initiatives for a sustainable future in the circular economy era.
Whether you are new to IMDS or an experienced user, we have a session for you. By attending this conference, you will gain greater insight on reporting requirements and regulations that are impacting your day-to-day business.
This year’s event features a range of session subjects and formats, including an OEM/supplier panel moderated by BCubed Consulting President and Founder Brenda Baney. With speakers including Mayrie Eckermann (Cummins, Inc.); Doris Hill (General Motors Company); Yusuf Williams (Harman Automotive Division); Timo Unger (Hyundai Motor Europe Technical Center GmbH); Pam Carey (Molex LLC); and Jim Raymond (Toyota Motor North America), this panel will cover current topics including:
- IMDS issues such as the use of Chemistry Manager, toughest supply chain challenges, etc.
- PFAS, POPs, and REACH
- Future requirements aimed at the digital product passport
- Automotive industry cooperation with other industries (heavy truck, equipment, aerospace, etc.)
Day 1 Highlights
- AIAG Chemical Management & Reporting Group (OHCL) Update. Yvonne Luiza, Aptiv, and Jim Raymond, Toyota Motor North America
- ELV Regulations in the Asia-Pacific Region. Shoko Hirota, Hitachi Astemo (JAPAN)
- Impact of Due Diligence / Supply Chain Regulations in IMDS. Tim Thome, imds professional GmbH & Co. KG
- Preparing for North American Substance Regulations. Mark Bacchus, Toyota Motor North America, and Cindy Wheeler, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- REACH & ELV Updates including Chemical Strategy for Sustainability. Timo Unger, Hyundai Motor Europe Technical Center GmbH
- In-Depth on PFAS. Doris Hill, General Motors Company
- Leveraging IMDS for Sustainability including Battery Directive / Digital Product Passport. Bing Xu, IPoint-systems GmbH
- IMDS ToU and Data Usage. Charlotte Roland, Ford Motor Company
- Product Chemical Compliance Process Management – Guidance Document. Alissa Yakali, Honda Development & Manufacturing of America, LLC
- Material Data Submission from a Material Supplier. Marc Pocock, DuPont
- Sustainable / Circular Economy. Michael Wurzman, RSJ Technical Consulting
- OEM / Supplier Panel. Moderator: Brenda Baney; Panelists: Mayrie Eckermann, Cummins, Inc.; Doris Hill, General Motors Company; Yusuf Williams, Harman Automotive Division; Timo Unger, Hyundai Motor Europe Technical Center GmbH; Pam Carey, Molex LLC; and Jim Raymond, Toyota Motor North America
Don’t miss out! Register now for the 2022 Hybrid IMDS & Product Compliance Conference.