Focusing on what’s changing, and what remains the same, for industry professionals moving forward, our October 4-5, 2023 Quality Summit will explore, "Power of the Past - Force of the Future."
Along with updates to APQP, Control Plan, and Rules 6th – and a closing keynote with Ben Whiting on creating a "limitless culture" at your organization – current event highlights include:
- "The Road to Reliability: Blazing trails to meet CASE, the new Gold Rush" – Tracy Riggan (IPC)
- "Power of the Past, Force of the Future – Disruptive Quality" – Toni Hollis (Lear Corp)
- "Applying the AIAG Core Tools in the Semiconductor Industry" – Gary Capron (Micron Technology)
- "Quality 4.0 Briefing – Past, Present, and Future Things Every QA Professional Must Understand" – John Cachat (PeProSo, LLC)
- "Robust Engineering and its Application to Electric Vehicles" – Dr. Jay Zhou (JHZ Strategic QA)
- "The Digital Transformation of an Established Automotive QMS" – Brian Martensen (Plex, by Rockwell Automation), and speakers from the Thai Summit (TBD)
- "APQP & Control Plan Update" – Scott Trantham (GM), Bryan Book (Stellantis), and Keith Peterfeso (Ford)
Head to the AIAG Store now to find out more and register today!