AIAG and its membership are working individually and collectively to mitigate the effect of the global coronavirus contagion on our companies, customers, suppliers and employees and their families. Out of an abundance of caution, here are some specific actions taken by AIAG in the short term:
- AIAG has postponed ALL face-to-face instruction at our Southfield headquarters effective Monday, March 16, 2020. This suspension will last through 4/12/2020.
- All our postponed courses are being rescheduled
- We will have NEW virtual training options for a number of courses available after the April holiday break for your convenience.
- Our volunteer steering committee and work group meetings will continue as scheduled but will be conducted via WebEx ONLY until further notice.
- We will be presenting our Corporate Responsibility Summit, April 28-29, 2020, virtually.
- The scheduling of all future AIAG events will be evaluated as the dates for those events approach.
In closing, we recognize that these preventative actions will create new engagement challenges for many – however, the health and welfare of our employees, community and country is our paramount concern. We will reevaluate these actions going forward, and share any updates in future communications.
We appreciate your patience and understanding in this new and difficult time. Please contact AIAG customer service at 877-275-2424 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
For more updated information on coronavirus and additional methods to minimize risk, please visit the US CDC Website.
Please be careful!
The AIAG Team