The IMDS conference has added a new topic to this year’s event on October 17–18, 2023: We are including sustainability, and this year's focus is on greenhouse gas reporting.
Greenhouse gas tracking and reporting are coming in IMDS, and you need to be ready. Our sessions will help you understand what will be asked of you to meet upcoming requirements
Sessions include presentations about:
- Circular economy, upcoming battery passport, and digital product passport
- M2030 and how it applies to a product
- LCA’s and how it’s connected to the digital product passport
- Product carbon footprint efforts and how to be certified
- How to globally standardize carbon footprinting
- And of course we will have an OEM/Supplier panel to talk about all of these points and more!
Join us at the conference to learn more about these topics!
Registration is now open for the 2023 IMDS & Product Chemical Compliance Conference at Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, Michigan.
Extended to two full days to make room for focus on sustainability issues, the theme is “Transitioning IMDS from Materials Compliance to the Circular Economy.”
Register now to secure your in-person or virtual spot today. While all attendees will get the latest updates on these issues, in-person attendees will also benefit from:
- Optional 101-level IMDS training sessions (30 minutes) on Day 1
- Networking opportunities to connect with industry leaders and peers
- Exploring the latest innovations and spotlights from our sponsors and exhibitors
- And most important, our always popular Networking Reception
Join us in person (or virtually) for this year's Hybrid IMDS & Product Chemical Compliance Conference with recordings available later.
Sponsorships and exhibit booths are available NOW! Visit https://www.aiag.org/store/events/details?EventCode=E23IMDS for more information.