With less than two months to go until our 2023 Quality Summit – October 4-5, at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, Michigan – we’re excited to share agenda updates, table topics, and more!
Along with previously announced sessions on the transition to electrification (an OEM panel with Ford, GM, and Honda), the new APQP and Control Plan, Quality 4.0, applying the Core Tools in the semiconductor industry, and more, we’ll hear from the IAOB’s Michelle Maxwell in a “Rules 6th Edition” discussion.
Find out more about this particular presentation below – along with this year’s table topics to continue the discussion(s) – and be sure to secure your spot today!
Rules 6th Edition (Overview of Changes that Impact Clients) – Michele Maxwell, IAOB: Is your organization certified to IATF 16949 or considering certification to IATF 16949? This session is for you! IATF is updating the Rules for achieving and maintaining IATF recognition from 5th Edition to 6th Edition. Join us for an informative presentation on the significant changes in Rules 6th Edition that may impact your organization, and learn about the rationale behind those changes. This presentation will give you the necessary understanding to advise your organization on upcoming potential impacts to auditing budgets, audit scheduling, audit preparation, audit conduct, timing for submission of nonconformity responses, transfers to a new certification body, and so much more.
Table topics for this year’s event include:
- Rules 6th Edition (2 tables), with IAOB’s Cherie Reiche and James Bruin, and Michelle Maxwell and Erin Gerardi
- Intentions, Rationale and Benefits of IATF 16949:2016 (IATF-R), with Russ Hopkins (IAOB)
- Quality 4.0, with Lina Bucci (Magna), and Dave Mimms (AIAG)
- Core Tools in the Semiconductor Industry, with Joe Beyer (NXP Semiconductor), and Gary Capron (Micron Technology)
- Agile Development, with Steve Povenz (Shape Corp.)