If you haven't registered for our 2023 Quality Summit yet, now's the time! With fewer than 40 seats still available, we can't wait to kick off this year's October 4-5 event at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, Michigan.
Along with an opening keynote from Ford – and closing keynote with corporate entertainer, magician, and mind reader, Ben Whiting (check out a special message from him here!) – main room sessions this year will focus on the new APQP and Control Plan, Rules 6th Edition, quality challenges in the transition to electrification (IAOB CB of the Year and OEM Panel Discussion), and IATF 16949 and Rules Q&A.
Additional session highlights include:
- Quality 4.0 Briefing – Past, Present, and Future Things Every QA Professional Must Understand
- The Road to Reliability: Blazing Trails to Meet CASE (Connected/Autonomous/Shared/Electrified), the New Gold Rush
- Robust Engineering and its Application to Electric Vehicles
- Applying the AIAG Core Tools in the Semiconductor Industry
- Disruptive Quality – Next Level Thinking
- The Digital Transformation of an Established